Primarily C# developer. Most recently WPF, but with a long history of web development. Mostly interested in code organization, test-friendly patterns and other good practice patterns.
Also currently dabbling in Ruby.
Love to play board games and card games in my free time too.
Top network posts
- 20Does anyone have a way to modify Ticket to Ride to accommodate six people?
- 12Is it required to reconnect a path that has been disrupted by a rock-fall before adding onto the end of the path in Saboteur?
- 12Can Joe Diamond attempt to solve a puzzle twice with his magnifying glass?
- 12Does Jourdonnais's ability negate all or half of Slab the Killer's attack on a successful draw?
- 11Is there a key combination to cycle through clipboard history when pasting in windows?
- 9Are drawing an extra card and playing an extra card optional when the Party Bonus rule is in effect?
- 7Can a Beer protect me from Dynamite overkill?
- View more network posts →