Semi-pro board game designer (three published games: The Isle of Doctor Necreaux, Pressure Matrix, and Inevitable ( http://inevitablethegame.com/ ) ). Created 120+ free print-and-play games, available at Invisible City Productions: www.invisible-city.com/
I also enjoy classic pinball, rock climbing, and origami.
Top network posts
- 14Disadvantaging an overly good Agricola player
- 12Is there much strategy and planning in 7-Wonders or is mostly luck?
- 10How do I become a professional game designer?
- 10How can I tell how replayable a cooperative game is?
- 7Any good way to add a handicap in Dominion?
- 7How long does it take to play Diplomacy?
- 7How to reduce slow starts at the beginning of the game?
- View more network posts →