I'm a software developer at a telco supporting line-of-business applications. We use a variety of technologies from ASP.NET to Perl. I've come to appreciate SQL more over time, and I now spend most of my time in the database.
Top network posts
- 188JQuery $(#radioButton).change(...) not firing during de-selection
- 135What do icons on the tags mean?
- 132how to customize `show processlist` in mysql?
- 121How do you share code between projects/solutions in Visual Studio?
- 120sql error errno: 121
- 109SQL Server: Difference between PARTITION BY and GROUP BY
- 104Left Join With Where Clause
- View more network posts →