Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
The infamous question... downvote to your heart's content:
Can Poisson Summation formula break? -12
Top Network Posts
- 435/8 bound in group theory
- 43Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 43Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 30What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 28Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 24Random Alternating Permutations
- 23Are all Hawaiian Earrings homeomorphic?
- View more network posts →