Top Network Posts
- 12Why do some functions in Perl have to be called with parens and others don't?
- 12How can I define pre/post-increment behavior in Perl objects?
- 10How do touch spells work in Pathfinder?
- 9What does this statement do: ();
- 8How do I find out what the date some weeks ago was?
- 8How can I share Perl data structures through a socket?
- 8Should one test internal implementation, or only test public behaviour?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.