Game programmer and designer (PC and consoles) since 1991, in C at first and then C++. I also use Python seriously and other languages semi-seriously (currently doing some hobby stuff in Clojure). Emacs zealot.
Top Network Posts
- 40The difference between setq and setq-default in Emacs Lisp
- 26Was there ever a time when the goal in chess was to capture the king?
- 24Explanation of "Lose your head" in lazy sequences
- 22Is there a way to comment out a large chunk of code?
- 22Is type safety worth the trade-offs?
- 22Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 17What is the correct placement for the King and Queen on the chessboard?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.