Game programmer and designer (PC and consoles) since 1991, in C at first and then C++. I also use Python seriously and other languages semi-seriously (currently doing some hobby stuff in Clojure). Emacs zealot.
Top Network Posts
- 29The difference between setq and setq-default in Emacs Lisp
- 24Explanation of "Lose your head" in lazy sequences
- 22Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 20Is type safety worth the trade-offs?
- 17Transformation of nested lists into a list of sets in Clojure?
- 17What is the correct placement for the King and Queen on the chessboard?
- 16Is there a way to comment out a large chunk of code?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.