Programmer by trade (Java and Oracle are my strengths), I'm a dad, husband, reader, music fan and gamer at home.
I recently translated Chaz & Janyce Engan's "Beyond the Mountains of Madness" RPG campaign for Call of Cthulhu to French, along with some friends. It's nearly 700 pages thick, probably one of the five greatest published RPG adventures of all times and all settings, so I'm proud.
But these days I much more enjoy boardgames. My favorites are : Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, Modern Art, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Web of Power and Dixit... and many, many more.
Top network posts
- 150How do I reverse an int array in Java?
- 136How to configure postgresql for the first time?
- 27Why should I use Hamcrest-Matcher and assertThat() instead of traditional assertXXX()-Methods
- 14selecting text tmux copy-mode
- 9How to return ids on Inserts with mybatis in mysql with annotations
- 6Oracle - How does transaction, rollback segment and the undo_retention parameter work?
- 5What are some good games or techniques for helping kids learn to "lose gracefully"?
- View more network posts →