I have union cards in electrical engineering and computer science. In 36 years, I've worked in academia and the computer industry. A bit of a computer generalist, actually.
I currently am Director of System Applications at SRC Computers, a high-performance heterogeneous reconfigurable computer system manufacturer.
Top network posts
- 29How did Nazi Germany finance itself during WW2?
- 25What software programming languages were used by the Soviet Union's space program?
- 11What is a solid basic strategy for surviving Arkham Horror?
- 8Senior Engineers: Go Back to Coding?
- 8Preprocessing to improve Harris corner tracking between video frames?
- 7Why were so few Luftwaffe attacks flown against the Normandy beaches on 6 June 1944?
- 7Why does German money from the 1940s not bear Nazi symbols?
- View more network posts →