Top Network Posts
- 104Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 102Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 86The Mathematics of Tetris
- 80In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 54What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- 54if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 52Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- View more network posts →
5 Should we edit titles so they are questions? Apr 9 '13
-1 Question About Games in General Jul 2 '14