I am a mathematician by profession and quite a long-time (since around 1995 – as of now , this means more than half of my life) TeX user by hobby.
I started with plain TeX, and much later (in the early 2000s) moved to LaTeX; I still use plain TeX occasionally (and when writing LaTeX classes/packages). Quite recently I also started to use ConTeXt.
I am a heavy Emacs user, though still a newbie – I started in 2001.
I have a blog about (among others) TeX and friends, located at http://mbork.pl/Content_AND_Presentation.
Top Network Posts
- 50Does anybody know a good source of (free) ornaments, decorations, frames, backgrounds etc.?
- 33Moving to LaTeX3 for package authors
- 30Where can I find a list of English hyphenation exceptions?
- 29What free math font could/should accompany Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum?
- 28What are the ways to position things absolutely on the page?
- 28Comparing packages which facilitate typesetting exercises and solutions: exercise vs. answers vs. probsoln
- 27Ways to grab and store larger amount of text
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.