Top Network Posts
- 34Why does a LinearLayout which is invisible take up space?
- 21Is every closed set of Q² the intersection of some connected closed set of R² with Q²
- 19Homology theory constructed in a homotopy-invariant way
- 19Homotopy groups of spheres in a $(\infty, 1)$-topos
- 13/dev/sda1 not a subset of /dev/sda?
- 13Topological spaces whose continuous image is always closed
- 12Large cardinal axiom: everything that happen once must happen an unbounded number of times
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.