I work as a software development manager of a distributed agile team of Java developers. I spent over a decade as a software engineer, programming primarily in C# and now Java. I'm served as a board member and organization secretary for Agile Denver, which promotes lean and agile delivery methods across the Colorado Front Range.
I am dedicated to constant improvement. As a programmer, I experiment in other languages like Ruby, Node.js, Angular.js, Scala and F#. And I am pursuing an MBA in order to gain a deeper understanding of delivering software that's of value to businesses.
When I'm not working, I enjoy board games, hiking, soccer, and tabletop roleplaying games.
Top Network Posts
- 20MSTest: CollectionAssert.AreEquivalent failed. The expected collection contains 1 occurrence(s) of
- 15Getting bogged down in combat with Dungeon World
- 12How to extract custom header value in Web API message handler?
- 11How to keep humans pilots instead of AI in sci-fi future?
- 10What constitutes a "story game"?
- 9Check if a property was set - using Moq
- 8Time based build scheduling in Teamcity
- View more network posts →